Why are some guys not committed when it comes to relationships? are they afraid?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are afraid of the responsibilities that come in a relationship. Some of them are looking for an easy, stress-free way to acquire a "friend with benefits" status with a girl they like so they get the desired sex they want, without any kind of emotional attachment. There are some men who try to get into a committed relationship but can't handle the idea of either being with someone for a lifetime or are not mature enough to handle everything a relationship throws at them. Relationships do require a lot of work and that alone, scares some men away from ever wanting to be in relationship.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are few feelings worse than feeling like a fool for being a good man. When you invest years, thousands of dollars, and the majority of your free time, not to mention giving up your autonomy, only to find out she's been using you and everybody knew it but you, you tend to be reluctant to give all of that to anybody ever again.

It's not fear, but you can call it that if you want. Its just not worth the headache and eventual heartbreak

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say afraid. They haven't gotten the little boy out their mind. It's either a personal choice or simple immaturity. It's important to know as a man that we aren't getting any younger. Nobody want to be old and alone with no one you actually loved in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • So this might sound harsh but if a guy isn't willing to commit it's really because he doesn't like/love you enough to want to commit... most of the posts so far are giving good excuses like relationships are hard, worried girl might cheat or dump them, or what ever but they are ultimately excuses. These are concerns that everyone has to deal with. If you truly love someone then you're willing to overlook anything and everything to be with that person fully. So when a guy doesn't commit but still says he loves you then he doesn't understand what true love really is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm afraid of actually committing full then getting cheated on or rejected I'd rather have friends with benefits that's the more ideal relationship at least for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too much work and not fun. Lots of expectations for the man, not many for the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are afraid that they can't take it when girl leaves them or break up with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys r probably not relationship materiel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes