Am I officially in the friendzone?

I've been dating this guy for 2 months and he hasn't made a move. No kiss. We don't even hug. We go on dates once a week but text each day throughout the day. I know he broke up with his ex maybe 7-8 months ago after a 2 year relationship.
I've met his cousins and siblings and he just introduces me as a friend. We are going to Cape Town together in 2 months.
He has inquired about my past relationships and whether I was on dating sites now.
Am I friendzoned?
  • Yeah
  • Nahh

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not be good at making the first move. If someone were to wait for me to make a move, for example, we'd be waiting forever.