What is dating?

Okay you meet a person you like them you fuck you

You THINK there was a connection

What do you do?

How can you tell if someone actually wants to become more than fuck buddy?
Also if you guys do date what is dating in the 21centry? How do you date? What’s the purpose?

I was always told dating is like practicing for a divorce so I have never dated an I’m 22

33

Most Helpful Girl

• @Winagina ok. Lets get this clear, if a guy could have a fuck buddy without strings attached or committment, why wouldn't he? Unless he is looking for something more exclusive and meaningful, sex whenever sounds very appealing and most guys would prefer to not out a label on it.
    If you've put yourself in that position, then take a step back, press pause. Check the situation. Check him. And get what you're looking for out of it now cause there aren't take backs. If you can't get what you want, drop him and move on. Be smarter about it next time.

• That being said, everyone's idea or expectations about dating is different. Mine is an exclusive monogamous relationship whereas the two of us spend time together as a couple learning about each other, so forth so on.
      Prior to selecting this individual, I do go out on dates with multiple guys, I call it hanging out cause tgats what we're doing. I let them all know it's fair game until I decide. But I do not, per my personal preference, sleep with anyone unless he is in a committed relationship with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had sex with a guy before you even started dating, then yes it is practicing for divorce. If you want a long term relationship then get to know a guy gradually and don't sleep with him the moment you meet. If you don't want a long-term relationship, don't date.
    Relationships built on sex will die quickly because sexual passion dies quickly. Relationships built on love for a person will last.