Boy problems? please help?

So I have this thing with a guy, he moved down to Melbourne just over a week ago (permanently) but before he left we got extra close and admitted that we got feelings for each other, we had sex ongoing for about 3 weeks which i feel if didn’t happen we wouldn’t have gotten so attached. He wants me to move down there with him after school (end of you) I’m 16 (young I know) and he’s 19. I feel so lost because I miss him so much like I like him that much I feel as though I can’t do anything with anyone else because I’d feel bad, we talk every single day and we already act like we’re dating... but a few nights ago I hung out with my friends and this other guy admitted that he has feelings for me and wants to date (he already knows about the Other guy) but I don’t know what to do

Should I:
Move on, stop talking to Melbourne guy and see where it goes with this other guy
Or
Should I:
Keep talking to the Melbourne guy and see if we can continue our thing
  • Move on
    Vote A
  • Continue talking to him and see where it goes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends completely on the quality of the guys involved. You may be emotionally attached to both but to make a wise choice you have to put that aside. Moving to a different city is a big committment, so is the Melbourne guy reliable? Does he have a good job, or employment prospects? My instinct is that you should stick with the original guy unless there's a good reason not to, but I don't know either of them as well as you do.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Which guy do you feel most comfortable to be yourself? Why Guy inspires you to be the most you can be? Which guy understands you the most? Which guy do you trust the most to do the right thing by you? Think about how you would feel daring guy 1 and how you feel to date guy 2 - would you miss the guy you didn’t chose?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm in the exact opposite situation lol, I permanently moved to Perth 3 years ago and the guy I liked (and still like) kept in touch. I know messaging feels like dating but it really isn't. Try a long distance relationship or at least stay friends with him. Thats what I did in the hopes that my guy will wait until I move back. The thing is that we have no way of knowing if the guy will be willing to wait and not date anyone. So its a risk but you decide if the guy is worth it in the end

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this new guy like? Do you know much about his personality or have any similar interests?

1|0
    0|0
    • I use to like him a lot but then my feelings changed... I know him quite well and we are already good friends

• Honestly take the guy you feel like you relate to more, the more similar your interests and way of thinking is, the more likely a relationship is to work. That is up to you to decide who's more like you, but if we were to pick which guy without looking at their interests and way of thought, than I would say take the risk of moving to Melbourne for this other guy. And if your feelings have changed for this new dude than probably isn't a good idea. And as a bonus you can be friends with this new guy and date this Melbourne guy. Dating the new guy, means you and the Melbourne guy are unlikely to still be friends, as it sounds like?

Recommended myTakes