Boy problems? please help?

So I have this thing with a guy, he moved down to Melbourne just over a week ago (permanently) but before he left we got extra close and admitted that we got feelings for each other, we had sex ongoing for about 3 weeks which i feel if didn’t happen we wouldn’t have gotten so attached. He wants me to move down there with him after school (end of you) I’m 16 (young I know) and he’s 19. I feel so lost because I miss him so much like I like him that much I feel as though I can’t do anything with anyone else because I’d feel bad, we talk every single day and we already act like we’re dating... but a few nights ago I hung out with my friends and this other guy admitted that he has feelings for me and wants to date (he already knows about the Other guy) but I don’t know what to do

Should I:
Move on, stop talking to Melbourne guy and see where it goes with this other guy
Or
Should I:
Keep talking to the Melbourne guy and see if we can continue our thing
  • Move on
  • Continue talking to him and see where it goes

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends completely on the quality of the guys involved. You may be emotionally attached to both but to make a wise choice you have to put that aside. Moving to a different city is a big committment, so is the Melbourne guy reliable? Does he have a good job, or employment prospects? My instinct is that you should stick with the original guy unless there's a good reason not to, but I don't know either of them as well as you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Which guy do you feel most comfortable to be yourself? Why Guy inspires you to be the most you can be? Which guy understands you the most? Which guy do you trust the most to do the right thing by you? Think about how you would feel daring guy 1 and how you feel to date guy 2 - would you miss the guy you didn’t chose?