Men if you really like a girl how long would you go with out talking to her?

I’ve always heard that if a man can go three or four days without talking to you he isn’t into you. Is this true?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I can go quite long, it will have a huge impact on my mood though and I won't be doing well mentally XD

• I just always thought when a guy talks to you a lot then he likes you then if he slows down maybe he loses interest?

• I'm too shy for that. I also lack experience with socializing so I'm a terrible example. Currently crushing hard for a girl asked her out but was denied and we are still friends. Still crushing hard. Right now I'm unsure if she knows I still like her, but I do try my best to just be near her. Even though I do that, I find it difficult to start a conversation because I don't want her to pull away from me. This has lead to us not speaking for a few days, and it hurt a lot, but I do manage to talk to her at least once a week. So... depending on the guy it may not be an issue with interest and more of an issue of he cant?