How do you show your boyfriend that you love him?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Confide in him. Tell him things you feel that you wouldn't tell anyone else. They don't have to be romantic thoughs, you just have to be open and truthful. If you love him, then you must trust him, so be vulnerable around him and don't scheme or hide things.

• I do all that, but i know for sure that he hides things from me and when we fight he tells me that i don't show him my love

• I don't know what you fight about, but if a guy is complaining about not being shown love, chances are he's really talking about sex. That said, I have very little information here. It's also possible he's just throwing anything hurtful at you and he doesn't really think that, but that's just speculation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Telling him, doing things for him that I know will make him happy, being there for him.