I DESPISE this guy but I can't stop thinking about him? WHY?

Long story short... me and sort-of-boyfriend decided to take a break. So there's this other guy I've been talking to. We live in the same area, attend different schools. I went to his house 3 days ago for what was supposed to be a quick rebound fling... but after we 'did' what we did, he kept me around for pillow talk. I thought he was going to tell me to go home but instead he says "so you've travelled the world huh. That must make you feel so good" Next thing you know I'm opening myself up to him about EVERYTHING and I told him some deep depressing personal stuff I should'nt have. I remember him making fun of my hobbies and said 'you need to get into trouble if you really wanna have fun'. I asked him why he finds trouble fun but he completely caught me off guard and started ranting on about deep stuff about how 'theres no recovering from rock bottom so he might as well keep on doing what he's doing' and 'theres nothing in his life to change for'. Then he kicked me out and told me to go home. I've been thinking about him ever since... even more than my own boyfriend. He made me feel a way I've never felt before even though he is rude, obnoxious and arrogant and has disgusting tattoos. Im in a weird situation. I feel like officially breaking up with my boyfriend and loving this new guy all up. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy, another girl wanting to 'fix' the bad boy. You're stuck now. Follow your attraction or it will never go away and poison your relationship anyway. You'll have to follow the rabbit down the hole if you want to find out where he goes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go on a holiday somewhere to get free of the atmosphere, make things happen that jolt your thoughts new ways to warp this bad one. Just stay away from him, you will just be drawn in.

0|0
    0|0
  • So he fucked you good, and now you're all about him. Maybe it's just me, but I generally don't fuck women I despise.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are humans we have various thoughts and feelings that change, if u wanna make some serious desitions just relax and think wats good for u.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're used to disappointment, this won't have to be different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what makes you happy obviously your boyfriend is a fag

0|0
    0|1
  • Whores will be whores ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys really don't have a chance LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • If that guy opened doors for you, was all nice and polite and treated you like a human being, you'd have forgotten him already... but then you wouldn't have been there in the first place...

This is just the same old cliche of the bad boy, nothing more, nothing less.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because he was real. He didn't bullshit you about how he felt. He might have been rude or you might not like his tattoos, but they are 100% him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes