Do Girls really get attached to guys after having sex?

I want an attachment after having done that, i want to fall inlove with her but she does not want to. Still were friends in facebook, i always tried to start a conversation and asked for a romantic date but still not helping. Maybe because she still want her ex-boyfriend, her 5 year relationship that was gone 3 months ago.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Generally speaking, girls are more emotionally inclined.

And generally speaking, women tend to form emotional attachment with the guy she had sex with. (This is why men tend to enjoy friends with benefits more.)

But another side to look at your girlfriend is her recent break off. 5 years is a long time. She had probably formed a stronger bond with him than with you, for now.

But if you think you love her, then give her time. It may take many more months for her to let go of her ex.

Inasmuch as sex will bond her to you, recognize that sex may had already bond her to her ex.

So be patient and understanding. This could be an attribute that might win her over eventually.

I can only encourage you to talk with her and discover what she needs and how you may assist. Everything else is speculative.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm so impressed with your opinion but on end of the i do have a question. I can't talk to her even i wanted to. She's not answering my calls, text messages or even chat messages.

• Show All
    • Then respect her privacy and "give her space".

Time heals both ways. She needs time to let go of her ex, and she need to know that you're not a desperado whose only interest is to get into her skirt.

My suggestion, stop messaging for a week. Then just send a short greeting. Allow her to choose.

You'll be surprise that your "let her go" spirit will make her return to you willingly.

• I think that's a good idea then. Thank you very much. Such a great help.

• Yeah I’d say mostly it causes feelings of attraction. Maybe telling her in the first two days was a bit soon though, but mostly it all depends on the level of attraction you have for each other, you need to build it with her and make her feel it and want it. If someone knows they have something on a plate they don’t get to experience as much desire for it first. Did you know her for a while beforehand or is this very new?

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, i have only known her for a day. But when i see her and be with her, seems i have known her for so long that feeling.

• Show All
    • Yeah. I think it is a best way to just stop for the meantime and just wait if she even crave my efforts to her.

• It's been a week we have met just try be cool and go back to my basic routine, reading books or bowling at spare time.

• Well some girl can get attached to a guy who she had sex with but sometimes sex can be done even if you don't have feelings for each other

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I know you're pertaining to casual sex which some would say a One Night Stand/hook up but not really comes to my mind. That's why i told her my feelings. Maybe its wrong of telling in just a couple of days be together.

• Maybe she's just not ready for a relationship yet or she's just afraid to get hurt again

• Yeah. I thought that would be the case. Thanks for helping then.

Recommended myTakes