Who do you think has it easier men or women when it comes to attracting thr opposite sex?

They always say women just have to show up. Men have to put forth an effort.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. Girls for one have to actually put in a lot of effort to look good in the first place, money and time. In terms of actually pulling not just attracting I'm finding that I have initiated around 75% of the time, even if that is just beginning to talk to the person. Some men have it increeeeeeddibly easy though. Both my ex and boyfriend are very attractive people, but also have very charming personalities and a kind of edge that really attracts girls. Both of them aren't chasers, having girls come up to them a lot without having to talk or even look at them. I for one, rarely experience this, but most times my boyfriend goes out a couple of girls do approach him.

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to dating, men and women have inverted experiences women start off in a very volatile state where there getting a whole lot of attention. I wouldn’t say they have it better because this part of their life is high risk/ high reward so it’s easy to run into some pitfalls like getting pregnant too young or having dangerous encounters with the opposite sex. the reverse happens for guys. When they start out as young adults they have to shoehorn themselves into sexual situations but it gets easier as they age and as their status grows.