What is it with the emotional switch?

Why is it that girls feel the need to play with guys? Its like one moment they feel this and then the next there's nothing I can't grasp that its not fair and ultimately just messed up help me understand

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Chicks who do this don't want you, they just want your attention. They want you to want them, because it makes them feel better about themselves. People that do this are unhappy inside.

1|2
    0|0
    • I tried letting her go but I got too emotionally involved and she won't let me leave its like she doesn't know what she wants she might want someone else but she still wants me around its confusing as hell
      To put it like this its like she cares but she also doesn't care at the same time and I don't know what to do

• Don't give her the power. You know what you want, and she's being disrespectful of those feelings. If she doesn't know that she wants you, then walk away.

There's nothing wrong with her wanting to take some time to decide if you're right for her, before agreeing to date you, but that's not what this is.

She's holding you in limbo until she knows how things will go with another guy. You're plan B! You're the guy she keeps around to make herself feel better when things don't go her way with the men she wants.

You deserve better, and she needs to grow a pair. Time to rip the band-aid off. Trust me, she'll be better for it in the end, and you'll be a lot happier without the dead weight of her drama holding you back.

I know this is not what you want to hear, not what you want to do, but only you can do this.

• My ex was like that. In hindsight all she wanted was the attention. I advise you to run as far away from that type of woman as possible. It's really not worth all of the heartache.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried leaving but its like she doesn't wanna let go and I don't know what she wants anymore

• You can go crazy trying to find that answer. It's an on-off switch they can flip at any moment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes