Guys, if by the time you are 25 you never managed to have a girlfriend, would you date someone you find ugly?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You know im 19 never had a girlfriend never even held a girls hand in a romantic sense I try my best to be kind and sweet to females cause that's how I was raised. but it never really seems to be in my favor with females that I find attractive. for me age30 is around that time I see myself settling down if I can't get a girlfriend by the time im 25 I think is much rather give up. I can't date someone im not attracted too and if I can't find a female willing to give me a chance why even bother it sucks not be born some stud makes it hard but I never felt I was ugly but these days im really beginning to question if I am or not