Guys, if by the time you are 25 you never managed to have a girlfriend, would you date someone you find ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know im 19 never had a girlfriend never even held a girls hand in a romantic sense I try my best to be kind and sweet to females cause that's how I was raised. but it never really seems to be in my favor with females that I find attractive. for me age30 is around that time I see myself settling down if I can't get a girlfriend by the time im 25 I think is much rather give up. I can't date someone im not attracted too and if I can't find a female willing to give me a chance why even bother it sucks not be born some stud makes it hard but I never felt I was ugly but these days im really beginning to question if I am or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If I was actively searching then yes. As it stand I don't date and when I was open to date people didn't agree to formal dates not sure were the line between seeing, flirting and dating someone goes but I considered myself a flirter

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i wouldn´t, there is no point in having a relationship if you doesn´t feel attracted by the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I'm 25, and never had a girlfriend, but that's only because women either treat me like a sex toy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is ugly when looks are compared. Personality is what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not. That makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never that desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date someone I found truly ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If her body was beautiful yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • On that road and still no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe