Girls, why most of the girls play hard to get? what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls play hard to get and some girls actually are hard to get. They usually want someone who won’t just hook up with them, they want someone to date who is willing to try and win them over.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• some peer-reviewed research has suggested that playing hard to get on people actually does work. I incidentally play it. sometimes I just can't be bothered replying to a message an I'll make them wait. I think it makes me look better if I don't desperately reply to the message straight away

0|1
    0|0
  • They either don't want to be pursued or don't want to appear "easy"

0|1
    0|0
  • They just wanna make sure they are not being played especially nowadays itS hard to spot on genuine people

3|1
    0|0
  • So we don't waste our time with a man who only wants us for sex

2|1
    0|0
  • Don’t want to come across desperate and easy so they go to the opposite extreme. Balance is key. Can someone give me the key please?

0|1
    0|0
  • Offer commitment and financial stability.. I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually only some girls play hard to get. Most are truly not interested and tired of being seen as playing hard to get

0|1
    0|0
  • I think things you have to work for a far more valuable than things that your just given.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’d something is valuable, it should be earned, not just given away. It’s like any commodity.

• I do it because I always get played by guys so it’s like a game for me as well

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't want to get called a slut and that's expected. (In my country at least).

1|1
    0|0
  • People like to be chased cause it feeds their ego and/or shows that the person pursuing them really wants them

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they want to know if that man really like them or just playing with them

0|1
    0|0
  • they do? hmm maybe because they want to make sure the guy likes them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most dont

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do guys play games?

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea all about me do or go...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to look easy

0|1
    0|0
  • most girls don't probably a personal problem

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't if I like someone maybe I should

0|1
    0|0
  • ignore them.

0|1
    0|0
  • For more masterbating

0|1
    0|0
  • Because that is what we are

0|0
    0|0
  • how do i say it if you really want something you have to work really hard to get it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was told it works and guys don't want an easy or usually available girl. In truth I don't play hard to get. I'm like an over eager puppy desperate for any time I can spend with him even if it's doing nothing. Coincidentally or not so coincidentally it feels like I do more of the chasing and reaching out. He's so mellow like he doesn't even care and I crave any amount of time he's willing to give me. Maybe they are onto something.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes