Girls!! I see that most girls are usually attracted to 'bad boys' generally, Would you ever consider an innocent, good man like me?

I've been single life long. I am sober, I don't drink, I don't smoke/weed, I don't party, I do not practice promiscuity or sex/fornication with girls. I'm 27, still virgin & waiting till marriage.

But sometimes I feel like no one in life appreciate innocent good guys like me anymore as I see most girls gravitate toward the bad guys & they get everything. This makes me feel down about myself that I feel like no one wants me & left stranded. This makes me jealous & envy the bad guys that sometimes I feel like if I don't do those bad stuff & become a bad guy.. I will miss out everything in life. Sometimes I feel like giving up being good because no girls acknowledge & appreciatesthe opposite.

Do you girls want or ever chose a good, sober man like me? If yes, why? And if not, what's the matter? Please share your thoughts as I want to understand , thanks! =)Girls!! I see that most girls are usually attracted to 'bad boys' generally, Would you ever consider an innocent, good man like me?
  • Yes
  • No
  • See Results/Comment
    Vote C

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not sure whether it’d be a yes or no because I only go for those to whom I’m attracted and with whom I have chemistry.

My guy is perfect for me because we’re honest, open, loving, get on well, have great chemistry (especially sexually) and he’s sexy as hell! I could go on forever about how great he is but there’s not enough time! Lol

We both have a past and that’s fine; we don’t need to talk about it (especially not in detail) because it was the past and there’s no judgment between us.

He’s definitely a good guy and I’d like to hope that I’m a good girl!

Neither of us use drugs, drink, party and engage in promiscuous behaviour. However, we both have done some or most of those before we met each other.

Point is, it’s not possible to control who you fancy and who you love.

I was lucky to find him and I’ve never been happier!

The right person is out there for you and you’re definitely going to find her!