What's so wrong?

Ok so I've been single for about 4 years. Been on a few dates, met a lot of guys for coffee or whatever but yet no boyfriend. Went on a date lastnight and now he has deleted me from social media? Is something wrong with me? Really don't know what I'm doing wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the truth about life is..
    in the end you will die alone..
    if you get married you have a 80 percent chance that it will end in 10 years..
    and you were born alone..
    and spend more then 50 percent of your life. as a single person..
    so Why the FUCK not enjoy it..
    There are like a billion shit that you can do when you are single.. and no one bats an eye... or care about you.. or bosses you around..
    flirt with people randomly..
    compliment whoever you like..
    i am such a guy who has even gone to level of kissing the hand.. after handshake with few girls...
    i never met them later..
    i ride my bike at 80-100... nobody cares if i die..
    While couple fight and rant and listen to crap they give to each other.. i spend time listening to music... and can never get enough about it..

and when i feel like i need a relationship..
    i wear my :Single and happy: T-SHIRT..
    take a big box of popcorn and bottle of soda..
    and find a Quarreling couple in public park or somewhere... and sit next to them and enjoy the show...

1|0
    0|0
    • This made me smile and thank you for that. You have a true point

• I am not saying to shut away people you like..

But there is no point in chasing a wild goose..
      Love is momentarily.. Savor it while you have it.. And protect it..
      Good luck..
      And if you need more perception... PM me.. Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you so I can't say but maybe it's your personality or political view or something like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You never said what you hoped the outcome would be. A call back, a one night stand. Until around age 30, guys are usually less mature emotionally than girls. They tend to want to revert to “hanging out with buds”. Be interested as much as interesting. Don’t be afraid to be forward if it’s something you want. Having a “wing” girl can help.

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened on your date? There ARE complete turn offs that you may not be aware of. Like did you go into an alley to buy some smack without inviting him? Big turn off. Did you leave in the middle of the date and tell him "i'll be right back" and return an hour later? Did you eat his burger? And he was really hungry? Did you use makeup when you put out your POF profile, then forget to use it before the date? There really isn't enough info...

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want from them? Long term? Exclusive? Marriage? Kids? No kids? No marriage? Either you're being too clear with them, and it's not what they want, or you're not being clear enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • How did the date go? Youy have common interest or looking for the same thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought it went good, he's the one that went for the kiss not once but couple times. So I thought it went well.

• And did you kiss him? Unless he was after a ONS that''s really the only thing I can think of based on that.

• Yes I did.

• I've been single for a long time Nikki and I'm in the same situation

0|0
    0|0
  • I can answer your question.

How much do you weigh?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you enough to give an actual opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • shit happens

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for the last 7 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Provide more context

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes