What's so wrong?

Ok so I've been single for about 4 years. Been on a few dates, met a lot of guys for coffee or whatever but yet no boyfriend. Went on a date lastnight and now he has deleted me from social media? Is something wrong with me? Really don't know what I'm doing wrong?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• the truth about life is..
    in the end you will die alone..
    if you get married you have a 80 percent chance that it will end in 10 years..
    and you were born alone..
    and spend more then 50 percent of your life. as a single person..
    so Why the FUCK not enjoy it..
    There are like a billion shit that you can do when you are single.. and no one bats an eye... or care about you.. or bosses you around..
    flirt with people randomly..
    compliment whoever you like..
    i am such a guy who has even gone to level of kissing the hand.. after handshake with few girls...
    i never met them later..
    i ride my bike at 80-100... nobody cares if i die..
    While couple fight and rant and listen to crap they give to each other.. i spend time listening to music... and can never get enough about it..

and when i feel like i need a relationship..
    i wear my :Single and happy: T-SHIRT..
    take a big box of popcorn and bottle of soda..
    and find a Quarreling couple in public park or somewhere... and sit next to them and enjoy the show...

• This made me smile and thank you for that. You have a true point

• I am not saying to shut away people you like..

But there is no point in chasing a wild goose..
      Love is momentarily.. Savor it while you have it.. And protect it..
      Good luck..
      And if you need more perception... PM me.. Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you so I can't say but maybe it's your personality or political view or something like that.