WHY are men such pigs?

They go to strip clubs or just want fucking sex all the time... WHY? Are all men like this? IS their still some nice guys left?
Updates:
Lol, sorry just trying to get my xper points up xD

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women at male strip clubs are disgusting.
    https://i.imgur.com/V6cS7Dv.jpg
    Men are not.

Women use sex as a tool to get what they want, men use what women want to get sex. it's a trade-off, if anything using sex to get what you want is more wrong.

And no not ALL men are like this, just like not ALL women are like this.
    Living in todays world the better question to ask is...
    Is their still some decent women left?

Since the majority of them seem to be entitled, spoiled, children who expose themselves for sexual attention and then play victim when it comes from someone they don't like.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all, but genuine, honest and loyal men are just so rare and extint these days. Sad reality.

2|1
    0|0
    • I know, it's so sad...

• *extinct. But yes, it's so sad. Quite rare to have a gentleman nowadays.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nice guy!
    i tell you that even a nice guy would change by how things are going these days, personally i was on the verge of changing after a certain event , but i didn't (Thank god) , but i still consider doing the wrong things !
    That is how humans work , nice or bad guy , we just all think the same (Sure if i had a relationship i would never think like that)

1|1
    0|0
  • I love sex and I love the female body as much as any guy but I only want that with the girl I'm in love with and I hate strip clubs and to be honest I can stand strippers either. I just want committed relationships, connection, bonding, intimacy not just using strangers to jack off on their bodies. So no, I'm not like the guys you describe. There are still a few out there.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not all guys want sex all the time, yes some like strip clubs but that's because they like to enjoy the view and I like going with my boyfriend to a strip club (what's wrong with strip clubs and wanting sex all the time) Because I want sex more than my boyfriend does.

1|1
    0|0
  • You know, if you were broadly generalizing men like that, that'd be bad enough and it would already make you an ignorant person. But since you even literally said *all* man, you're even worse than that.

With that attitude towards men, you don't deserve a good one.

1|1
    0|0
  • I go to strip clubs because I can't get any attention from the women around here and most look at me in disgust and treat me like I'm not even human but even though they do that I don't generalize all of them like that. There a plenty of good nice gentlemen around if women like you would open your eyes and not have such high of standards like you're some queen. You're not. You're human. Like everyone else in this world and you have to give respect in order to get respect.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah all gone. Better loosen up. No one likes a stuck up prude.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ask again bitch.

2|2
    0|0
  • Okay I am tried of seeing things like this. Have you ever thought may be just may be you haven't come across a nice guy because that isn't the guy you go for. Or that maybe the nice guy doesn't want to be with you because you think all guys are bad. And women do that too. It isn't just a guy thing. Not all guys are pigs and if they are then you best start calling women the same. Start picking better guys, and stop with that fucking mind set, that type of mind set will definitely assure you no 'good guy' is gonna want to be with you. Because you expect the worse of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you say all men are like this you are over generalizing, there's a lot of nice guys out there. Just look for one. Not all guys go to strip clubs.

1|0
    0|0
  • We're just wired that way, but not all of us men are like that. There are nice guys around, but outnumbered by the pigs.

1|1
    0|0
  • WHY are Women such cunts? They all want money and married men and to ruin someone's marriage and family, is there still some nice women left?

1|1
    0|0
  • IF men weren't like that, you wouldn't be here today to bitch about men.

2|2
    0|0
  • *YAWNS, loudly* This again? Troll post is trollish. Dumb.

1|1
    0|0
  • well if you gave them sex, they wouldn't have to resort to those things, would they? :P

1|1
    0|0
  • This is such a generic question, be original please

1|0
    0|0
  • I take it you’re a “nice girl”

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a dog

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah there is, just got to find em

2|1
    0|0
  • So you can ask us.

1|0
    0|0
  • We just are

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard that the nice guys are unwanted

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah there are nice guys left. Just need to find them and keep them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes