WHY are men such pigs?

They go to strip clubs or just want fucking sex all the time... WHY? Are all men like this? IS their still some nice guys left?
Lol, sorry just trying to get my xper points up xD

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Women at male strip clubs are disgusting.
    https://i.imgur.com/V6cS7Dv.jpg
    Men are not.

Women use sex as a tool to get what they want, men use what women want to get sex. it's a trade-off, if anything using sex to get what you want is more wrong.

And no not ALL men are like this, just like not ALL women are like this.
    Living in todays world the better question to ask is...
    Is their still some decent women left?

Since the majority of them seem to be entitled, spoiled, children who expose themselves for sexual attention and then play victim when it comes from someone they don't like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all, but genuine, honest and loyal men are just so rare and extint these days. Sad reality.

• I know, it's so sad...

• *extinct. But yes, it's so sad. Quite rare to have a gentleman nowadays.