Taking space versus being plain rude?

I've been in a pseudo long-distance relationship. I sent him a care package recently and he knew it was on the way. In the midst of this, we got into a major disagreement where I wanted to take a step back and he agreed. But he took it up a notch, asked me to leave him alone because he needed space, and he even blocked me on Fb. In any event, I noticed that he went and picked up the package I sent today (signature required). I'm a bit offended that he didn't even say "thank you." It's been just over three days since we last talked. Is it wrong for me to expect at least a quick "thank you"?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's pretty rude and that sucks. Most relationship don't work out after a break or with him needing space. My ex was going into the military, things were going pretty much well, I was getting this ready for when he left and then out of nowhere he wanted some space to get himself together lol and even said he wanted to stay friends. Then after 1 month he was already in a new relationship. So point is breaks in a relationship rarely works and it's just an excuse to leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't hold your breath when things are over most people get ugly. Just move on it's not worth your energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • How rude of him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes