When is it time to stop trying?

I've been with this guy for 9 months and he means everything to me but he just seems incapable of making time for me or putting in any effort. He treats me well, but never takes the initiative to make plans, he never comes to me, he has never spent any of his days off with me except maybe once or twice, he's only taken me out maybe twice, and every time I try to make plans he has an excuse. It hurts to walk away but you make time when you want to and he doesn't. Should I wait a couple more months and see if he's just going through a rough patch or leave even though I feel like it'll really mess me up to go?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If he hasn’t step up by now chances are he won’t. Your right people make time for what they want. I had a guy like this once in my life I waited 2 years he never changed. What you see is what you get.

Most Helpful Guy