Tips for a hiking date?

I'm going on a hiking date with a guy I'm interested in next weekend. How should I make it clear that I'm interested and that he should kiss me? Any other tips?
I'm also probably not going to wear makeup (most times I see him I'm only wearing mascara). What do you think he'll think of that? (obviously you don't know him, but just wondering in general).

85

Most Helpful Girl

• What a great date! First, I would pack some kind of picnic or drinks or something to show you are thinking about him. Then on the hike, find opportunities to touch him, hold his hand, reach for help on a steep spot or some other casual touch. Also, make sure to look him in the eyes with a smile when you talk with him. Good luck!
    I hope it goes well. <3

• regarding your update, I think he'd probably find it strange to wear makeup on a hiking date. when out in nature, be natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go braless. He won't be able to think about anything else.