Tips for a hiking date?

I'm going on a hiking date with a guy I'm interested in next weekend. How should I make it clear that I'm interested and that he should kiss me? Any other tips?
Updates:
I'm also probably not going to wear makeup (most times I see him I'm only wearing mascara). What do you think he'll think of that? (obviously you don't know him, but just wondering in general).

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What a great date! First, I would pack some kind of picnic or drinks or something to show you are thinking about him. Then on the hike, find opportunities to touch him, hold his hand, reach for help on a steep spot or some other casual touch. Also, make sure to look him in the eyes with a smile when you talk with him. Good luck!
    I hope it goes well. <3

0|0
    0|0
    • regarding your update, I think he'd probably find it strange to wear makeup on a hiking date. when out in nature, be natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go braless. He won't be able to think about anything else.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• After you are all tired, dehydrated and sweaty from walking 4 miles, put some chapstick on those cparched sun-beaten lips and lean in towards him.

Apply pressure and enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch him a lot. Play fight with him, put your hand on his arm/shoulder/back, ask him to help you down a slope, tell him you're glad he's there because you feel protected, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a hike, so dress as if you're going on one
    it might be nice to go together to the store to get some water and snacks before the hike
    just enjoy yourself and use it as a opportunity to get to know him better

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and maybe a little more flirty, if things feel right you could go in for the yourself later in the date

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! I haven't read your updates part, but it's kinda like I could've written this...

0|0
    0|0
  • He asked you out and you said yes right?
    That s a clear enough sign that you re interested, so just enjoy yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure to playfully touch him (back, shoulder, arm)

0|0
    0|0
  • You make the move and kiss him first

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's good weather, make the picnic nudist.

0|0
    1|0
  • Take oxygen

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're overthinking this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes