I duno what to do?

I’ve been seeing a guy who when I got involved with him, told me he wasn’t looking for anything serious right now. Which was fine with me, neither was I. 5 months down the line and now I do, but the last talk we had around a month ago, he still wasn’t and said that he’ll want more eventually and when he does he will ask) so I played it cool and acted like I didn’t either). He always calls/texts and I see him every day or every second day, so we are together a lot. To me, the only change would be that we would be loyal/exclusive but that’s all I need is some stability as I find us arguing is caused because I feel insecure and worried a lot. I just don’t know what to do, I’m scared if I bring it up it’ll make things awkward and that he won’t agree, and I don’t even know how to start a conversation like that. But at the same time, I don’t want to wait for him to call all the shots either. I just don’t understand men’s brains or how they think.. If we act like a couple (and aren’t seeing anyone else anyway), then what really is the difference?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This sounds exactly what I went through not too long ago. I got back with my ex thinking things would be good. Nope if he says he doesn't want anything serious believe him and trust me on this you are wasting your time. I know it's hard to believe because we think they will change and want a relationship but no. I'm done with my ex he doesn't want a title nor relationship. So unless you are okay with being friends which I doubt you are pretty much wasting your time

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes