Paranoid he is cheating. What do I do?

So this will attract a lot of judgement. So me and my boyfriend got together whilst we were still married to our ex partners. We were in bad marriages which had been over for years. We have been together 8 months now.

Tonight, we had dinner together and then he went off to a job. He is a joiner and had a homer to do. It’s extra cash and he has always done them since I’ve known him.

He was dressed for Work when I saw him and I have no reason to doubt him. However my paranoia has crept in and I’m wondering if actually he is seeing someone else tonight! i mean he did all this with me right? We have promised each other that if we feel the need to cheat, we will either discuss it with each other or end our relationship. We have been very open and honest about our pasts and our feelings for each other. We took huge steps to be together. So how do I deal with this? Is it my own insecurities? Is this relationship doomed? Do I have to suck it up and trust him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do you have a reason to believe he saw someone else?

0|0
    0|0
    • Absolutely no reason. He texts me all the time. We are in a really good place as a couple. I saw him last night and today.

Just me feeling insecure. But it’s in my head

• Unless you have reason to believe he's cheating I would try to put it out of your mind

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes