Would you date a girl with no experience?

I'm 24 and was never in a real relationship because of bad timing and nad luck I guess.. Maybe there are other factors too.. (been abused when in kindergarden by a family friend.. never told anyone) I get scared when someone wants to date me (not that many people told me directly).. at the same time the guys I really liked weren't into me, got really friendzoned once.. Now at 24 I feel ashamed, haven't told many people I never had a boyfriend..

Anyway, what would you guys think of my situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls with no experience are a big turn on for some guys, myself included, some prefer experience. It's each to their own.
    That said any guy who likes you enough to enter a relationship won't mind either way but it sounds to me like you have underlying issues with dating and any partner you encounter will be subject to those.
    My advice is to take it slow and be honest to guys that you're inexperienced in relationships and want to go easy. Not everyone has had loads of boyfriends at your age and it's not a big deal. Take it easy and be safe.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sort of curious.. why is it a big turn on for some?

• Show All
    • Well, kinda fancied that idea but in the end not all are good teachers are they 😂 well.. will see what life brings

• Nah not all are love, some will be right dickhead. Some will be perfect but will still break your heart anyway. Some inbetween, but that's life and dating innit. You out yourself out there to be hurt and you will hurt. But eventually you'll find someone who's sound and itll be worth it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends , I'd say if you are mature enough then I would yes. Like say if you need constant validation about your looks then that's a turn off. I would feel that's a huge sign of insecurity something that can be fixed outside of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer that tbh. Honestly, I've never dated before aswell. It's because I was just too ugly. No girl would ever even come up to me to talk. I had no girl friends.
    Just be safe and don't end up in a abusive relationship, or get together with someone when all they want is sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I"m 25 and I'm in an identical situation. It's not that I'm scared to get into a relationship, the opportunity was just never really presented to me at a time that it made sense. Also, getting sexually assaulted as a kid didn't help me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is a virgin, then why not? Men are fundamentally hardwired to like the idea of having a girl all to themselves.

Also, you appear to have low self esteem. Guys that show interest in that kind of girls often aren't the best of men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been with a woman. I may not have the same amount of time on earth as you. The girls I liked didn't like me. So if you have a "situation", I have one too. Yes, I would date a girl who never had any experience at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was younger and we meet and clicked who you dated before would not matter. The only reason I'd like to know I was your first is so I could be sure you felt safe and comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Cine te place, te place indiferent de trecut, o să încerce să te înțeleagă și să te sprijine , probabil you don't find that guy, or you don't look enough!

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you have issues that need to be sorted. Go see a councillor/ therapist. This will help with your "situation". You will find Mr right eventually, there ain't any rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would as girl like you need extra care n more attention and understanding partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course thats not a problem at all but I'm not really willing to wait until marriage to have sex with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 16 and will probably be in your shoes when I'm your age. It'll work out and, if not, you can always rely on your friends

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean rely on friends?

• Show All
    • Lol... like to find a partner for me? Act as a partner? that would be too much..

• You're reading too far into this. Literally anythibg

• I think it would be fun to go through all the relationships things with some for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same story but not abused. I am 22, yes i would date a girl with no experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah wouldn't be a problem. don't know about other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would. No worries.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh i read too quick anyway. If you have lived something bad because someone, you can try to talk to a psychologist to help you if you need, if you can not feeling trust about men because of what you lived.

• Surely if Ur the gal 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd be too young for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer that

0|0
    0|0
  • You need a teacher, class is in session.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abused? How?

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think. Nothing nice.. as a child you don't understand such things but I sort of realized it was bad and then avoided that person. But I never told anyone about this.. I was too ashamed and it only happened once

• Show All
    • Okay. Let's leave it. Excuse my bad English

• It's fine. I think most young girls will usually be too embarrassed to tell anyone and then it's too late.

• No... I'd marry her instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, if no one dated someone without experience then no one would have experience.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes