Would you date a girl with no experience?

I'm 24 and was never in a real relationship because of bad timing and nad luck I guess.. Maybe there are other factors too.. (been abused when in kindergarden by a family friend.. never told anyone) I get scared when someone wants to date me (not that many people told me directly).. at the same time the guys I really liked weren't into me, got really friendzoned once.. Now at 24 I feel ashamed, haven't told many people I never had a boyfriend..

Anyway, what would you guys think of my situation?

025

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls with no experience are a big turn on for some guys, myself included, some prefer experience. It's each to their own.
    That said any guy who likes you enough to enter a relationship won't mind either way but it sounds to me like you have underlying issues with dating and any partner you encounter will be subject to those.
    My advice is to take it slow and be honest to guys that you're inexperienced in relationships and want to go easy. Not everyone has had loads of boyfriends at your age and it's not a big deal. Take it easy and be safe.

• I'm sort of curious.. why is it a big turn on for some?

• Well, kinda fancied that idea but in the end not all are good teachers are they 😂 well.. will see what life brings

• Nah not all are love, some will be right dickhead. Some will be perfect but will still break your heart anyway. Some inbetween, but that's life and dating innit. You out yourself out there to be hurt and you will hurt. But eventually you'll find someone who's sound and itll be worth it