My girlfriend is 24 and divorced and doesn't like having sex with me. Help?

My girlfriend and I are both 24 and she is divorced. We've been together for 2 years. We didn't have sex for the first 14 months. Finally we had sex. Since that night, we've only done it 7-8 more times. We're not really intimate at all. We kiss and make out but it never really goes any farther. I've voiced my frustration with her and she says she wants it to happen more too. She's been married so I know she's had sex before. Is there anything I can do? I really love her but that lack of intimacy has me pondering at times about breaking up. I don't want a sexless marriage and if we've had sex 9 times in 2 years and we're in our early 20's, i can't see it getting much better as we get older. Thoughts, comments, ideas advice, suggestions are appreciated.

12