My girlfriend is 24 and divorced and doesn't like having sex with me. Help?

My girlfriend and I are both 24 and she is divorced. We've been together for 2 years. We didn't have sex for the first 14 months. Finally we had sex. Since that night, we've only done it 7-8 more times. We're not really intimate at all. We kiss and make out but it never really goes any farther. I've voiced my frustration with her and she says she wants it to happen more too. She's been married so I know she's had sex before. Is there anything I can do? I really love her but that lack of intimacy has me pondering at times about breaking up. I don't want a sexless marriage and if we've had sex 9 times in 2 years and we're in our early 20's, i can't see it getting much better as we get older. Thoughts, comments, ideas advice, suggestions are appreciated.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is it possible she's on the pill? Certain forms of contraception severely decrease the woman's sex drive.

0|0
    0|0
    • No she's not. I've had to suit up 😉 the few times we have

• Dammit. In that case this is a real mess. You could talk to her (again), tell her it's a deal breaker for you, that she has to work on this or lose you. Something like that. You need to value your own needs, mate.

• I hear ya. I just really wanna try everything before I give her an ultimatum like that you know? I feel that's not a healthy thing to do in a relationship. I was hoping it would resolve itself in time. After going 14 months without sex from her, I got kinda use to it. Now she's done it just enough to wet my appetite and now I'm starving for it lol

• Well, spice things up! Ask her what she fetishes (cosplay, dirty talk, etc..) and then follow along

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me, she's not like that. Every thing is pretty bland and boring. She wouldn't go for any of that. Plus, I'm just flat out tired of being rejected.

• Just leave her. You wasting your time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes