Guys, Is this guy serious about the realtionship?

Been with my boyfriend for eighteen months. We love each other. He is always telling me and texting it. Also he sends songs as well. I spend time with him at his place and has spent three nights over there. I never meet his parents or son. They live in different states. His parents live four hours away. Spoke to his mother once on a three way call with him about what channel a tv show comes on that he looks at as well on cable. She has regular tv and i told him on one day what channel it came on, because my daughter watches it.. He forgot so he had her on the phone to ask. He cut the conversation short. He goes there mostly during holidays and i never been. We took a trip at the end of February and it went well. So he asked me to go on a crusie. After the short trip we have not been on a real date , but out to eat once. We have been hanging out at his place and having plenty of sex.. My mom lives with me and i have kids. We had a heart to heart conversation about why i have not meet his parents and the future about marriage. He has been acting a little distance. He said he is not wasting my time and it has to be the right timing for marriage. He is not against marriage. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Take time for yr decision,, no one matter more than u n yr kids ,, be sure before the perfect match up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Might wann move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes