How do I make a guy or man fall for me over texting?

Making him love me over distance even if he hasn't seen me before

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You do need to seduce him... however this does not just mean sex. Yes sex is a part of it but you have to seduce him into wanting a relationship with you. So find out what he would want then work off that, for example if he's into video games then try to get into them yourself or whatever he's into. Guys want and fall in love with girls they feel are really fun. Fun to do things with, fun to talk too and be around, and yes fun to have sex with. So you have to show how much fun he could have with you if he were to ask you into a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl