I need help, I messed up and need to know if I can fix it?

There's a girl I like I see her on the bus in the halls and at lunch we chatted a little bit on Instagram and soon I sent her the message: Emilee, I know you're with Kevin but I need you to completely, honestly answer how you feel back. I've liked you since 6th grade, from your caring personality to your beautiful looks, I even thought about asking you out last year, I know you'll never feel the same way i do, I'm sorry if this affects you badly in any way (I don't expect you to leave him, I just had to say this)
I told her I'm the one who sent it a few hours later she broke up with him I thought she wanted to be with me I asked her out she said she wasn't ready and changes her bio to "why can't I have him I want him, he's perfect in every way" the next day it says "don't mess with my feelings" and she says she's leaving social media I've messaged her a few times but she left me on read, can I fix this

11