What would you advise me to do if I like White girls but my country has 0.01 percent white?

My dream is to not just marry a White girl but a girl like this

This type of girl, I'd currently a Engineering student working to achieve my first class honors. I would like to know, What should some of my options be?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Move to a country with more whites, like the US? Personally I don't see why people are so obsessed with white girls. They really aren't anything special. In fact the majority of girls I've dated are rednecks likes the ones in that video because I live in the middle of bumblefuck pennsylvania and that's all that's around.

• Okay, and I live in Ohio, and the girls are nothing like that here. Don't generalize all white girls. If you ask me, the trashiest girls are usually black (just from observation).

Most Helpful Girl

• Come to America. But don't fly direct, fly to Mexico and then waltz across the border into the USA. If you try to do it the legal way, you'll be rejected. But if you do it the illegal way, Nancy Pelosi will greet you at the border with a gift basket and a Limousine.