I am done being the good girl?

Nobody wants the good girl, I have an amazing boyfriend. He likes me for me, but I feel like he doesn't deserve me. He wants long term, I know that's what he wants. I am a girl with issues, I have daddy issues and hate my body. I am thinking about breaking it off with him, because I feel like he's dating me out of pity and feels sorry for me. He treats me so good, he pays for me, he supports me holds doors open. The thing is he's always busy and works a lot he is a country kid. I am from the city. I feel like breaking up with him and becoming a whore.. cause I deserve to be treated like shit like from guys in the past. Any thoughts? Should I do this? I mean yes, I want to be married someday and have kids. But I am afraid my marriage is gonna be like my parents, my dad cheated on my mom multiple times in their relationship.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to realize that you have false paradigms in your head.
    For exammple: You think that your boyfriend will cheat and you think if you married your husband will cheat on you because your dad cheated on your mom
    CHANGE IT TO: That's not true. My boyfriend will never cheat on me, he loves me for me and he is a good guy. When I marry him he will NEVER cheat on me.

read a book called "you are a bad ass" and you will learn to reprogram your mind".

Write down all your lies that you think are truths, and then rewrite them to BE TRUTHS. Or write down your lies and then send them to me and I'll rewrite them for you.

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.
    Do it, marry him. Trust him to not cheat on you. Jump in and believe he won't cheat on you. Believe in what you want will happen to you that you will have a wonderful, happy, committed relationship and then it will happen. You believe hard enough it will come to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya. Do it. Whores make way more money. They have way more fun. And over all get way more attention. Also, try heroin. U will love it and it goes great with being a whore. Kiss that tight pussy good bye! Hello beef curtains!