Would you rather lean towards a person with a beautiful/handsome face but an "less-than-average" body? Or an ugly face but a nice body?

JUST FOR FUN.
For example, the girl could be flat-chested, flat butt, and a bit overweight... but her face is beautiful versus a girl with a really awkward/odd looking/ugly face but she has the chest and the butt lol

Or for a guy, he is short and pudgy/super stick-like... but with the face of a model versus a guy who has a celeb bod but the face of someone who tripped too much as a child.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tough to say because my current crush has a handsome face and a nice body same with my previous crushes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A perfect 10 body with a below average face is what I choose.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is a tough one but i think i have to go with the pretty face

0|0
    0|0
    • Same.. I think it's probably because that's what I'm gonna look at when I'm talking to them lol

• Yeah a face is very important its basicly 80% of who you are in my opinion.

• Better face because fat can be lost

0|0
    0|0
    • Fat can be lost, but they'd still be flat-chested/flat-butt haha... and I know a lot of guys would want at least something right?

• Boob jobs and surgeries will fix that; a butter face is much harder to fix

• Better face for me

0|0
    0|0
  • all girls are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Body for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes