Would you rather lean towards a person with a beautiful/handsome face but an "less-than-average" body? Or an ugly face but a nice body?

JUST FOR FUN.
For example, the girl could be flat-chested, flat butt, and a bit overweight... but her face is beautiful versus a girl with a really awkward/odd looking/ugly face but she has the chest and the butt lol

Or for a guy, he is short and pudgy/super stick-like... but with the face of a model versus a guy who has a celeb bod but the face of someone who tripped too much as a child.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Tough to say because my current crush has a handsome face and a nice body same with my previous crushes

Most Helpful Guy

• A perfect 10 body with a below average face is what I choose.