Would you swipe right on Tinder?

Just wondering if tinder is broken. I get a lot of attention in person, like yesterday afternoon I had a 19 year old making a very strong pass/approach. I've had another 9 approach in the past 6 months.

But no tinder matches. So what's up?
Are my looks intimidating? Would you swipe right on Tinder?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were the type to choose based on looks alone, left.

And since tinder doesn't really give you much in the way of filling out a real profile to advertise your personality, what more do I have to go on? And I am using the app for purely physical hookups with no strings.

• Yeah i get that a lot. From women my own age anyway. I mostly get attention from women 10ish years younger because i look younger. I'm well aware that women hate dating men who look younger than them.