What’s the real reason women don’t like younger men?

I’ve been turned down by at least 80 older women
only 3 older women I’ve talked to have been interested in me, one of them being transgender...
One didn’t take me seriously, I feel like she was toying with me, & the last one cut me out once she found a boyfriend
We still talk, maybe once a week.

- When end I ask them why they don’t like younger guys here’s what they usually say

• “Younger guys don’t have their shit together”
I know women who’ve taken care of men financially, I personally know younger pepole who provide income for their entire family

• “ They aren’t mature, women are more mature”
Yeah women mature faster, physically.
i live with a grown woman who still has friends in middle school, literally.

So what’s the real reason
most of the older women who don’t like younger men have never been with a younger guy
You assume we’re all the same because of boys you were raised around

i just want to know
what about younger guys is so attractive..
Tell me something specific about younger men
not a trait that anybody could have

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Younger men are in college and/or in the beginning of their careers therefore they do not make or save enough money. Older men have much more money than younger men do.

^ That's the real reason why they don't like younger men. Money.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Older men have more experiance. I guess for you it would be like asking a 15 year old out

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not the same
      Underage isn’t even legal

• Point is maturity. Yeah, there re mature 15 year olds, but its still weird due to age.

• Its a comparison that show the age difference

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because they can xd Yess older boii means money, place to live etc etc... Whatever reason they give you is a lie. Its always been like this they prefer older men because daddy. It'll be your turn once your older xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s because men tend to take the lead in most relationships, and biologically older=more experience=more likely to lead. So women naturally like older men

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of life experience

0|0
    0|0
  • I like young men ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0|0
    0|0
  • They have less money

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know since if I was a bit older and a younger man approached me I would be interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger men are clumsy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just not attracted by that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes