What should I do about him feeling uncomfortable expressing himself?

My boyfriend doesn't like talking about his feelings. He told me he feels uncomfortable expressing himself to me due to he feel that I want listen to him. What can I do? I told him to talk to me when he's ready but he said he may not never be ready and I want to be there for him

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there. He's afraid that he's going to tell you something that you will find unacceptable. But until he is able to be open with you, he will never feel that he is really known and loved. Eventually I got over this. I realized that as long as I was holding back I would never be comfortable in my relationship but would be living in fear forever -- "If she really knew me, she wouldn't like me". So finally I met a lovely woman and eventually spilled it all (almost all, but enough). Now we're married and it's so relaxed.

• I'm glad you got over that and good for you two on marrying each other