Would you date a white girl who used to date a black guy?

She's an Ivy League student and she's not an addict
  • Yes
  • No

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. She's still more desirable than most girls

220
  • Ehhhhh
    Are we supposed to be assuming that a white girl who has dated a black guy that she cannot get educated and must have a drug problem since you feel the need to point out this is not so?
    Anyway whoever a woman has had relationships in the past with is irrelevant so if she is worth dating she is worth dating end of story

• Yes, i would, why not? The majority of guys appear to fear the big dicks of black men due to cuckolding porn and carigยดs list advertisements about cheating seemingly.

• Once she had kissed one or been romantically interested in one I wouldn't want her, not even as a friend. If she was with an Asian or Hispanic before that wouldn't bother me though.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ most girls get with black men. I came across a lot of girls who say theyre never honest to white men about dating black men

• Actually, a lot of them don't like Blacks. I've heard plenty of them complaining that they get called racist for not dating Blacks.

• @jonesjessica812 After looking at your profile responses, it's obvious you are racist against Whites. I don't like you either, so I'll save us both some time and block now.

• I'm surprised people even said no in the first place

• I'd consider it, but, honestly, as a white guy packing less meat, I'd feel inadequate and likely pass...

• Plenty of black dudes out there with average or below average size, dw white guys

• You shouldn't let stupid shit like this bother you.

• No thanks.. A used up snowbunny c-dumpster is disgusting and a disgrace.
    Strong, self-respecting white women only.

• Already been widened out. It's like having sex with a blimp hangar

• Why not?

Altho I'm gonna be honest I don't think I have anything in common with most white girls.

• Nah. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist... I have a color tv.

But no. That would quickly be like "Well, deleting that phone number."

Not many white guys will admit this to you in person. Among other white guys, it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of white guys will consider that a deal breaker. Granted, you will probably still be able to get a white guy, but it shrinks your dating pool a bit.

It's just like how many black guys get upset if a black girl dates outside her race. Just human nature.

• ๐ŸŒš I donโ€™t think I would have a problem with it

• No thanks. White girls are hoes

• No, not for all the tea in China.๐Ÿ˜‚

• she's addicted to that African dong

• A n** lover will always be a n** lover

• no I'm good

• Not into

• I would expect a person like that to be unsatisfied with me and cheat on me

• If a girl goes black I think it means she doesn't find white guys attractive. I talked to a Latina recently that said they not to her. I told her good choice

• Not interested, I think indian men are looking for you though

• No. No. Hell to the no! Once you go black, we don't want you back.