Did I mess up something good?

I’ve known this guy since I was a kid and we have been communicating during these past couple years on social media. We have met up a few times for drinks and nothing has happened. I always thought of him as a friend and nothing more. He would always compliment my photos too. I recently asked him out for drinks a couple weeks ago and he had to decline because he was seeing someone. I mentioned how happy I was for him and that I respected his space. He still continued to talk to me a bit more and stated that the relationship wasn’t too serious... yet I still stated that I would respect his decision. About a week later he asks me out for drinks and stated that he and his girl had a mutual agreement to end things because they had nothing in common. So we ended up going out for drinks the following night and we had a ton of fun. He asked why I was single and I stated that I just got out of a relationship 2 months ago and I needed time to focus on myself. He agreed. After some drinks and conversation, we went to his place and I had another drink. We ended up watching a show on Netflix and he said I could rest my head on his chest. A moment later he said, “Come here” and I looked up at him and we were kissing. Kissing led to sex. We ended up going in the shower as well. Honestly it all went so fast and I was pretty tipsy. It wasn’t too pleasant because I was on my period and he was too big of a fit for me. After the shower, we got dressed and he drove me home. Before going in his car, he said I could stay at his place and I kindly declined because I had work in the morning. When he dropped me off, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I left. We didn’t talk to each other for a few days but he always watched my IG stories and he recently replied to a photo of me in a bikini photo with “😍”.

Did I ruin a friendship? I want to hangout with him again but not including sex. I’m sure both of us are still pretty shocked...

10