Is it normal to be able to attract men like crazy simply because I'm different from other girls?

My personality is different from how other girls act and even though I am not beautiful - it seems every guy I talk to is interested in me unless they are married or gay or taken.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its because of your exceptional communication ability and your intelligence, guys gets attracted to you to talk to you. sky is the limit for you. keep shining brightly always

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well if you are different then you stand out you are interesting and exciting
    Partly though it may just be the novelty of it for many of them
    Think of it as a new toy in the kindergarten everyone wants to play with it because it is new then after a while it isn't anymore and most liar interest
    Of course there will always be an oddball here or there who will cherish this toy above all others

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuase people would rather be with someone they have a connection with rather then someone beautiful they usually regret their life assuming your not.

0|0
    0|0
  • you may be that type of girl. Short amount of girls have 'that' type of personality that attract literal ANY guy besides the ones you pointed out

0|0
    0|0
  • Different in what ways? Kind of hard to answer based on limted information you shared,

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more attracted in a special personality than in another Barbie doll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, completely normal. Keep it up, and never blend into the crowd!

0|0
    0|0
  • you prolly give off a fun vibe i dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • Different is intresting so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • You're old. Get over yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • In what way are you different?