Do you believe it’s possible that God gives us signs on where to go?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know... Oh man... Yeah, I do believe this. I don't call it "God", but I refer to it as "the universe" and I do believe this very strongly. I mean, I would go and on about it and the things I've seen in my life, but I know how kooky it all sounds so I try not to talk about it much. I will say this though -- I had a gazillion such signs to not marry my ex-wife and it turned out to be the worst decision of my life. Part of me truly feels that the universe (god, whatever) bopped me really hard for not listening to it so I try really hard to listen intently and follow the guidance that I feel I'm given.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dang man. I’m getting bad signs about one girl I’m getting feelings for

• Well, I've already exposed myself as a kook, but if you honestly feel you're getting signs, I'd move on. Here's the thing though -- I think that deep down inside you know the right thing to do. I knew the right thing to do, but I did the opposite anyway thinking that I could make it work but if I honestly tell everyone all the details, I come off as a complete moron. Signs aside (and feelings aside), I think you already know what you need to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, God can and will do whatever he wants so believe it but don't take anything as a sign!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you'll get a sign if you ask for one. but you will also pick up on signs that you want to see the most

0|1
    0|0
    • Can you tell me if I’m being paranoid by a certain sign I got today?

• Show All
    • I didn’t. I left her. The thing is she knew I loved her a lot and she would hurt me on purpose. She was just a terrible person

• that's how it happens, she knew you loved her so she thought you would put up with it. if she loved you she wouldn't be abusive. good for you for ending it. i hope this next girl is much nicer

• Since I don't think God is real, no. I think its possible for people to see coincidences and even normal occurrences as "special". We can apply interpretation and meaning to anything and convince ourselves that some special power or being sent us it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because your idea of a God isn't correct. Intuition is driven by your subconscious, which connects us all. Through our subconscious, we are omniscient, omnipotent and benevolent. Take credit for the intuition that has guided you some place. Trust your gut and know that it is coming from a wholesome place. God, as the idea stands, is fictional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and depending on your connection with your essence you can receive even complete and totally trustworthy answers in this regards.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely. u just have to be alert and have insight into situations. it's like edison said,"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

0|0
    0|0
  • something does I'll tell that ya that much. Something not of physical reality...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah straight to hell

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes