Do you believe it’s possible that God gives us signs on where to go?

• Yes
  • No

38

Most Helpful Guy

• You know... Oh man... Yeah, I do believe this. I don't call it "God", but I refer to it as "the universe" and I do believe this very strongly. I mean, I would go and on about it and the things I've seen in my life, but I know how kooky it all sounds so I try not to talk about it much. I will say this though -- I had a gazillion such signs to not marry my ex-wife and it turned out to be the worst decision of my life. Part of me truly feels that the universe (god, whatever) bopped me really hard for not listening to it so I try really hard to listen intently and follow the guidance that I feel I'm given.

• Dang man. I’m getting bad signs about one girl I’m getting feelings for

• Well, I've already exposed myself as a kook, but if you honestly feel you're getting signs, I'd move on. Here's the thing though -- I think that deep down inside you know the right thing to do. I knew the right thing to do, but I did the opposite anyway thinking that I could make it work but if I honestly tell everyone all the details, I come off as a complete moron. Signs aside (and feelings aside), I think you already know what you need to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, God can and will do whatever he wants so believe it but don't take anything as a sign!