I’m attractive yet no guys have interest in me, why?

I don’t usually use these types of websites but I’m tired of hearing the same response from the same people so I’m reaching out to y’all. Anyways I’m fairly attractive girl and I’ve been told frequently but there’s one problem if I’m so called “attractive” why can’t I get a boyfriend or at least get a guy to talk to me. I mean I do talk to guys and sometimes I even sit with them and talk about trucks and video games but not like about relationships and all that, I’ve been told that I have a great body even tho I have small boobs and an average size butt but yet no guys come my way, and my personality is rare as it changes depending who I’m talking to. I would call myself one of a kind but I’m really something that doesn’t come very often (not in a cocky way) but back to my question why is it that I have all these nice qualities yet no guy has any interest in me?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Your problem is simple and easy to fix. Looks only go so far it's personality that is what really drives attraction. Their is something about your personality that is putting guys off from you. Now I'm not saying your mean or anything but you have to better communicate to guys that you want to date. Now to accurately communicate this you have to understand how communication really works. 55% of communication is body language, 38%is the tone of voice, and 7% is the actual words spoken. So first you have to work on your body language when you're around guys that you want to date. Then work on knowing it's not what you say but how you say it. Once you understand those two concepts you can then worry about what to say to a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because teenage boys are scared shitless when it comes to asking a girl out. If you want a boyfriend, then you should take the initiative and ask a guy out. You can't sit there expecting it to happen if you yourself don't do anything.

• I’ve tried :(, in fact a few weeks ago I told a guy he was cute he gave me his phone number but we ended up talking about call of duty and fortnite it’s like they see me as “one of the guys”

• Give it time. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 20, so you are not alone. Just be yourself and eventually the right guy will take notice.