If you met a nice person online, would you consider going for long distance relationship? Do you think that these kind of relationships could work?

Do you think long distance relationships could work? Do you think you can trust someone you never met who might be thousands miles away?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Im in an ldr and have been for a year now. I trust him and he trusts me. But we dont trust the people who try to hang around us. I miss his touch but our biggest issue is not knowing when we can afford to live together

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Been there done that. I do not believe that LDRs can ever work out for me - I need them to be there next to me for it to work.

• Neither for me but I'm not interested in my ethinicity so I have no other option but to date someone far away... But yes it doesn't work out half of the time.