How to date a girl with kids?

So this girl im talking to has kids and im kind of nervous. Please give me some tips on dating a girl with kids

31

Most Helpful Girl

• well you need to tell us what exactly does make you nervous? the biggest problem you could have is the kid not liking you, it will for sure be very important how good you are with this kid. be nice to them and friendly, don't worry she does not expect you to be like a dad to them, but try to get along with them.
    dating her is the same like dating any other girl, as I doubt she will be bringing her kids to all the dates lol. you just need to understand that she has responsibilities and they are the most important things to her.
    I think she is more nervous then you, cause guys are usually the ones to not want date women with kids, so it's very sweet you care about doing things right