This guy I’m seeing bought me a toothbrush to keep at his house, does this mean he is serious about me?

I have been seeing this guy for a few weeks and I have slept at his house twice. I kept forgetting my toothbrush and when I got there today he had bought me one to keep at his place. Does this mean he really likes me? We haven’t had the boyfriend/girlfriend discussion yet.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say yes he does like you. He at least entertains the idea of being around you if he thought to do that. But keep in mind like and love are two different things. So I wouldn't push too hard on making things "official". It could scare him away. Just be you and let things flow naturally.

Most Helpful Girls

• Lol no πŸ˜† it means he think so your breath is too stinky and wants to keep fucking you in the mornings so welcoming s toothbrush is vital to his senses... smell to be exact! πŸ˜πŸ˜„!

But hey, eventually... he MIGHT want to get serious..
    make him fall in love.

• That's a really good sign. It means he's open to you staying over in the future and would want to make you feel comfortable. I wouldn't say he's going serious but you're headed there.