Is he playing me, her or both?

so this guy I been seeing is close to the end of his divorce... they have been trying to get friendlier lately since things were rough but he did admit to me he had thought about going back at one point. Now she has been messaging me and asking me if we are together and always coincidentally the nights I’m with him... I confronted him and he told me he did kind of let her think they were working on it but he says they aren’t and promised he would tell me. I told him I lied to her for him saying we don’t and I would continue to stay quiet but he can’t blindside me. He promised he wouldn’t. They don’t look close at all at sporting events that I’m also at.. I can’t imagine she wouldn’t make him stay up her ass when I’m around... I don't know he’s been truthful with me and even send me texts that could screw hjm badly if he were to blindside me. Just wondering does he sound like he is lying to me too? Or just her? Or just me? Might I add she has an amazing lawyer and he doesn’t have one at all. She has also used the kids multiple times..

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like the idea that you are with him while he's technically not yet divorced. Plus, I also don't get it why you are lying to his wife for him. If he misled her into thinking that they have a chance of getting back, then that's his problem and he should be the one explaining to her.
    Don't lie to her.
    I don't think he's lying to you, but I also feel he's not telling you the entire truth either. What type of future do you see being with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you his mistress?

• I guess you can say that he isn’t divorced yet 😔 not my finest decision

• Its not a bad thing. Camilla was Prince Charles's mistress for years, eventually he married her.

• 🤞 I love this man with all my heart. We were friends I divorced my husband in part because of my love for him. They started theirs too and he’s out of the house. I’m just worried he’ll go back for the kids. He told me he would regret it if he went back and it would only be for the kids.