Would your opinion change regarding long distance relationships if you met someone who you really like?

So if your opinion on trying a long distance relationship was a no then you met someone who you really liked would you maybe change your mind and give it a shot?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in 2 long distance relationships, the first was a few hours from me and ended because she had met someone where she lived and had feelings for them. The second was in Korea with me in the US and the time difference and distance was too much. Both relationships ended on relatively good terms and we are still friends.

I would consider another long distance relationship if I met the right person, but I would be a little hesitant and want to take things slow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I’d give it a shot anyway if I really like them. That’s the only way it would work, I mean you have to be into them something extra otherwise it doesn’t stand a chance