Would your opinion change regarding long distance relationships if you met someone who you really like?

So if your opinion on trying a long distance relationship was a no then you met someone who you really liked would you maybe change your mind and give it a shot?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in 2 long distance relationships, the first was a few hours from me and ended because she had met someone where she lived and had feelings for them. The second was in Korea with me in the US and the time difference and distance was too much. Both relationships ended on relatively good terms and we are still friends.

I would consider another long distance relationship if I met the right person, but I would be a little hesitant and want to take things slow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I’d give it a shot anyway if I really like them. That’s the only way it would work, I mean you have to be into them something extra otherwise it doesn’t stand a chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They only work if both people are motivated and serious about really being together. Eventually somebody will have to move to want to fully commit to the other person. Some work out and other's don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it’s not easy

• Yes I agree. They are never easy. It can be draining and very emotional. Communication is always key whether it's texting, talking on the phone, video chatting, etc. The effort counts so much to.

• Yeah I would. I feel like i would have to REALLY like the person, and talk to them for a lot before deciding that though

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I've had experience with them before and they always suck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like LDR done that 3 times unfortunately they broke up with me not me doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind to be in a long distance relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • It probably would. Are you in that situation?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Absolutely. Why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess so

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes