Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile?

Girls, if you were using a certain dating application/site, would you like this profile or not, and why?

Taking into consideration, the profile picture is just a normal portrait picture showing the face with a smile. The yellow bird is just one funny yellow angry bird picture. For sense of humor only!

A friend of mine asked me why he is not being liked, so I have explained to him what should he mention for the chance to get the person he wants to meet. He disagreed a bit. So to help out, I thought I could get the opinion of G@Gers.

Of course, with total honesty, no hard feelings, whether you like and dislike, but the reason of your choice would be more important :-)

Thank you,

Cheers!!!
  • Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile?Like (Why?)
  • Girls, would you Like or Dislike this profile?Dislike (Why?)
In your own opinion, what could be improved?
Hello everyone,
to be totally honest with you, that is my bio which a friend wrote.
Long story short, I was telling a while ago about my single life and he said "Give me your phone", and you know the rest. When I first read the bio, I deleted everything and wrote the following

32

Most Helpful Girls

• I tend to like long profiles but I dislike random quotes and the phrase about conversations behind the screen being fake (like dude, give me at least a little time to see if I wanna meet you). Apart from that it seems a little incoherent. Proper sentence structure and good grammar could fix that.
    The 'sorry for the late replies in advance' made me chuckle, because I always reply late as well. It could turn off girls like quick conversations tho.

• Thank you for your honest opinion dear :-)
      Hopefully by the end of the poll, we'll be able to make a better profile.
      It makes sense having a less long profile, with less grammar error.
      He had to write too much with little characters he has!!
      Your opinion makes a lot of sense :-)