Would you rather date an introvert or an extrovert?

Explain why.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Introvert:
    Because I am an ambivert
    Introverts generally listen better
    I like attention from my partner so the more on me, the better
    I wouldn't have to worry if he notices that I got my nails done or my eyebrows done because introverts are naturally observant
    Introverts are more loyal
    Introverts prefer to hang out with small groups of people they are comfortable with meaning cheating is less likely
    Introverts tend to have deeper and more meaningful relationships

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In between but I'm open to both. My current date is an introvert but he gets along incredibly well with others and is confident - just a very private person who weighs his words carefully and doesn't like to show off or talk about himself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah introvert has nothing to do with confidence. I'm not sure how that association was created.

• It should really depend on you.

Everything has its pros and cons.

If you can be better with an introverted person, be with him. If you are better with an extroverted person, be with him.

Also, remember 350 billion men cannot be classified into two polar opposite sides.

Okay?

Know yourself better. Judge your compatibility with the other person. Then jump in!

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date an extrovert, personally.
    I can do some social interaction, when necessary, perhaps even appear exceedingly outgoing for the time being, but I wouldn't be able to date someone who actively seeks out social interaction and wants to involve me in it.

Like, someone who has the need to go to parties, concerts, or road-tripping with all of their friends, that's definitely not a person I could be with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extrovert because I'm a very extroverted person and when i want to go out i wouldn't want my partner complaining all the time and asking that we stay home

3|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I would rather date an introvert. I think because I am one myself. Extroverts tend to draw too much attention and would expect me to be something I'm not. I like shy women who aren't too loud and attention seeking. Not that all extroverts are doing that. I just like someone to be on my wave length.

1|0
    0|0
  • extrovert, cause with introverts I always have to wonder what they think and have to drag it out from them or force them to go anywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date an extrovert because I'm an introvert. I need someone to push me out of my comfort zone every once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extrovert cause I'm an introvert and I prefer dating people that are opposite of me

2|0
    0|0
  • Introvert, an extrovert would be pillaging my energy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I'm inclined to think an introvert would be less work which is great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ambivert (a person who has a balance between being an introvert and an extrovert).

1|0
    0|0
  • Both coz I'm an introvert. if I found someone like me it's comfortable if not than being with extrovert would help me connect with the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mixture of both

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn’t matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter for me

1|0
    0|0
  • don't wanna date with anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • A pervert sextrovert

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf does either even mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert cuz IAM a introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • Extrovert

0|0
    0|0
  • extrovert ofcourse cz im introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • Extrovert

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • Would rather date an extrovert, because I am an introvert although ultimately it wouldn't bother me if they were an introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert , but she would show me some response

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes