What would you think of a guy who doesn't seem to have interests?

This guy I have a secret crush on, doesn't seem to have any hint of interests or hobbies in his SM. It leaves me wondering how I could approach him or get to know him. His profile is basic info and a few personal pictures on both profile and cover photo. He is neat, smart and ambitious. He seems like a shy and introverted person like me. I'm more on the messy, laid back side and have countless things i'm passionate about. What do you think? How could I approach him?
We've noticed each other many times and I would love to talk to him.
Ps : we don't have friends in common or are in a common social circle, so there has never been an opportunity for us to talk.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick a day when you think he looks good and approach him. Come out with something like "Oh my God, I'm so sorry but just have to say this, I absolutely love your... (could be anything, even just a perfume)" Then ask him what it is, where he got it. Starting a conversation about someones appearances can be the easiest way to approach someone, and gives you something to talk about right away. If you don't connect or start a conversation after that then keep trying on a different day. Eventually, if you have good chemistry, something good will happen!

• In my situation it's the latest thing I can do since it's too straight-forward. In fact it's only after I know the person very well that I can compllment them. Thank you for your opinion.

• Ah well, in that case, throw an event and invite a big bunch of people, and invite him too. Don't invite too many people, keep it to the people you get along with most in that environment (Like if he works at the same place as you invite all your best work friends and him). Happy and light environments make it easier to approach someone

Most Helpful Guy

• Just walk up to him and start a conversation, something easy to do is give your opinion on something then ask for his, for example "I love the new book I'm reading it's a mystery novel, do you like mystery novels?" "What do/don't you like about them?" That's a good way to break the ice and once you get him talking you can start flirting with him.

• Thank you for your oppinion

• you're welcome! I've answered a lot of questions about flirting if you want to follow my profile and check then out for other tips. :)

• This just literally talk to him and ask him questions