Does anybody has an experience with Sugar daddy or sugar mom? If so, please share?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been a daddy before, it can be a lot of fun with a lot of benefits for both involved as long as there is a clear understanding of what the relationship is. Sorry but I won't go into more detail on a public page with this.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No it's disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • My neighbour. She married a rich dude 10 years older than her. She was 36 and he was about 46.

When I moved into the apartment next to theirs, she seduced me and had an affair for months. We started a sugarmom relationship and she basically paid my rent and other bills and bought me gifts.

Eventually she broke it off because she felt guilty for cheating on her husband...

0|0
    0|0
    • This is quite common to be honest. Women finding older men to find a sugar daddy then have an affair with younger guys because they can satisfy them better sexually or whatever the reason, younger guys have more energy.

• Yeah, it wasn't only sexual between me and her. We actually had quite a lot in common. We did have a lot of sex together, but we still keep in touch and spend time together and consider ourselves to be friends because we have so much in common and we enjoy each other's company. The only thing that has stopped is the sex because of the guilt. She still buys me gifts every now and again, but not as frequent...

• Still wanting for Orpah Winfrey returned phone call.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been in a relationship with a mature woman for 1 month 4 weeks 30 days
    and it has been an adventure.
    All I do is sleep with her and she buys me what I want. She also dresses me when I'm with her. Its a fetish she has.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes