Is bumble any good or is it just the same as tinder?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Its Pretty Trash In My Experiance, I Just Used It 4 Fun & Games 2 Meet Potential Future Friends But They Either didn't Show Up Or Were Catfishers Lol

• Oh no, really? Luckily I’ve not had that experience yet (maybe it’s an age thing?) but I might not bother then lol

• Wow! I don’t envy you younger lot if that’s he case. I guess you have some funny stories to tell though lol

• Definately😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Bumble is garbage. It goes the same route as Coffee Meets Bagel. Tinder and OkCupid are in my opinion the best apps to use

• I’ve no idea what coffee meets bagel is... lol

• It's another dating site. In fact, I'm pretty sure bumble is a rip off of it

• I see