Is bumble any good or is it just the same as tinder?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its Pretty Trash In My Experiance, I Just Used It 4 Fun & Games 2 Meet Potential Future Friends But They Either didn't Show Up Or Were Catfishers Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh no, really? Luckily I’ve not had that experience yet (maybe it’s an age thing?) but I might not bother then lol

• Show All
    • Wow! I don’t envy you younger lot if that’s he case. I guess you have some funny stories to tell though lol

• Definately😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Bumble is garbage. It goes the same route as Coffee Meets Bagel. Tinder and OkCupid are in my opinion the best apps to use

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ve no idea what coffee meets bagel is... lol

• It's another dating site. In fact, I'm pretty sure bumble is a rip off of it

• I see

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Try using yubo, Lovoo Or badoo

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohh I’ll have a look, thanks

• Show All
    • Yeah I know, but it’s one with a bad rep... that’s the whole point in trying to avoid here... lol

• If you are looking to date thoese 3 are pretty good 😉 okcupid can also be pretty good

• Same thing

1|0
    0|0
  • full of dirt all full of dirty germs

0|0
    0|0
  • There's too many fake accounts on all dating sites...

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’ve seen some, they’re usually easy enough to spot though, and there’s ways of vetting people too. I never meet anyone before I’ve done that.

I must admit I’ve never used tinder to meet anyone because of the bad rep, but I’ve made 2 good friends from POF.

Recommended myTakes