Would you date a guy who is permanently confined to a wheelchair?

So im currently an 18 year old of leas than average attractiveness but entirelly mentally and neurophycoligically sound and i will lilely be confined to a wheelchair for the rest pf my life but i have never had any romantic relations with another person is there any chance for me in terms of dating

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I am disabled so this no doubt will seem a bit hypocritical of me. I am not interested in dating disabled people. I am not confined to a wheelchair but I have very poor balance and am a bit lacking in coordination. Because I need help around the house or when out, I don't date other disabled folk. However, there's plenty of time for you to meet someone! It is best you approach everyone with confidence instead of questioning yourself. I would suggest watching some videos from molly burke, who is blind, to understand the idea of dating while disabled. She explains herself and my own ideas on approaching it very well.

• I've gotta say i very much appreciate your honesty in my case datings not really an option due to my low dependancy (similiar to parkinsons but im 18) and i do agree with you i mean it would certainly depend on dependancy but having to low to moderate dependancy people in a relationship is a recipe for disaster