How do you make someone blush?

I just want to prove a point that I can make someone blush, but I don't know how. What makes you blush? I don't want to like, take off his pants in a public place and embarrass him.. 😂😂How do you make someone blush?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend can't make eye contact too much😂
    So I'm just staring at him and he looks away😆
    Blushing😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Throw water on the crotch of his pants and tell everyone that he peed himself.

Tell people that you saw his mommy kiss him goodbye when she dropped him off at school and handed him his lunchbox.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Spanish class a girl was talking to her friends (rather loudly) about some dating topic and then said “ain’t that right babe?” (Babe being me). My face burned badly...
    Don’t know if that helps but it should be easy

1|0
    0|0
  • Bite and lick your lips, look them in the eyes, make some sexy gestures, like stroke your thy or your butt... just do it in a classy way, it needs to spark a fire in someone mind and for that you need to be classy and subtle, yet clear enough message to spark that fire...
    Good luck lover girl ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Whisper something sexy in his ear when he is around a few friends Might work. Or just say it out loud for everyone to hear. Give him that look like you want to jump his bones too. That should work. Buy the way you are very attractive some think it will work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think complementing them. And if you're comfortable with the person small random physical touch that were unexpected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have his momma pull out his childhood pictures the embarrassing ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them how special they are and how good they look, throw a flirty line in when they least expect it

0|1
    0|0
  • to make a guy blush u gotta make him a little uncomfortable and shy for a girl a really nice compliment that is a little romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • people can only blush by genetics. if someone doesn't ever go red there's a very high chance no matter what u do the blood ain't going up there

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if guys blush much, unless they are shy and get told they're cute or somethinh

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he has a big dick, while he's with his mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can compliment them. Get closer to them and gently hold them (if you know them well enough).

0|0
    0|0
  • Blushing can occur naturally after intense exercise. The
    Blood rushes into the face. During this time a compliment would make the blushing stronger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just touching my shoulder, arm, hand would make me blush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. I been asking thst for girls for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him how good he looks naked in front of other girls

0|1
    0|0
  • With me it’s any compliment, kiss, or anything. I’m just like that sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • A really nice heart-felt compliment, preferably on their appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll give u a hint. boy's dont blush easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • tell them their dick is small

0|1
    0|1
  • Sexual harassment 😮reported