What do you guys think about stretch marks? Honestly?

• I think it's okay to have stretch marks
    Vote A
  • Stretch marks are natural and there is nothing you can do about it you just have to except it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have on the hips and breasts and even that i prefer not to have them i dont care about that. My boyfriend has them too and he sais he finds them sexy... far from the truth but happy he cares to calm me down and proving that thats not something so important. We will all get them sooner or later. I've never been overweight im 88lbs just from a plank in my teenage years i got a D cup in a year so i got stretch marks as a bonus to be equal with the girls with small boobies (which i actually prefer) :D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody gets them even guys.

I've never been really overweight but have gained a few pounds here and there, and lost them... Got some stretch marks in the inner thigh areas around the crotch for some odd reason and nowhere else... Maybe my penis gained weight?

Anyways theyre hardly noticeable now unless you're really looking for them. They're something we will all get eventually in one way or another.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have stretch marks because I went through puberty at a young age and developed VERY quickly. Stretch marks are extremely natural; most people-including guys- have them at least a little. Guys that only date super skinny women with no stretch marks are insecure and vain

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate how people assume theyre from pregnacy or being overwieght

5|0
    1|0
    • You are aware that most men here don't interact with women in real life right?

• Exactly my uncle told me “ ew you have stretch marks only pregnant girls get that”.

• It’s okay to have stretch marks and you should accept that
    I really wish girls wouldn’t worry about them

4|0
    0|0
  • A girl who is comfortable in herself is sexy. Just hang out naked n be yiurself. A guy who doesn't make you feel comfortabke.. accepted.. desired and sexy when you are naked doesn't get to see you naked again.
    It's not stretch marks.. its tiger-stripes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t find them visually appealing, and they might even turn me off, but I cannot help that. Though, I will not refuse to see or date a woman because of that at all. They’re not a dealbreaker at all

0|1
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks on my upper thighs and breasts. I don’t mind them ☺️

1|1
    0|0
  • Here is what I think. "Show me natural like ass with them stretch marks" they are like tire grips and I like it.

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are healthy and not obese they are fine, if you have then from pregnancy, or you used to be a little bigger or you are getting bigger muscles all cause stretch marks and they are alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I have them on my arms legs back and stomach I don't care they fade a lot too so unless your pointing them out most won't notice

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you dating shallow Hal? It really shouldn't matter and if it does then obviously that person is the lead paddler in the douche canoe.

2|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are a beautiful part of any woman's body, nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not very appealing, but they cannot always be avoided this there is no use the get upset about. It's part of life.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she not minds my strechmarks at my back, I dont mind her marks...

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not okay with it but still its my opinion alone and I find them indicator of un-healthy habits.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like stretch marks! Especially on boobs. I think they're sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're perfectly normal. Don't give them any thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not ideal but if you're beautiful it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Being 6'7, I probably have more than most women. I really don't care about them 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine that a girl has stretch marks. It's not a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a girl who had very obvious stretch marks

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are natural and there is nothing you can do about it you just have to except it

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me at all

2|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • They look bad

0|0
    0|0
  • They are irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care. I have some myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care about stretch marks

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't pick one of those options

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen them before so dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly but normal. Everyone has them

0|0
    0|0
  • They are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, it's your problem 😏

• You asked for an honest answer. Don't get all pissy when you get one

• I'm not 😏 don't get mad

• I don't see nothing wrong with women having stretch marks.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes