What do you guys think about stretch marks? Honestly?

• I think it's okay to have stretch marks
  • Stretch marks are natural and there is nothing you can do about it you just have to except it

628

Most Helpful Girl

• I have on the hips and breasts and even that i prefer not to have them i dont care about that. My boyfriend has them too and he sais he finds them sexy... far from the truth but happy he cares to calm me down and proving that thats not something so important. We will all get them sooner or later. I've never been overweight im 88lbs just from a plank in my teenage years i got a D cup in a year so i got stretch marks as a bonus to be equal with the girls with small boobies (which i actually prefer) :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody gets them even guys.

I've never been really overweight but have gained a few pounds here and there, and lost them... Got some stretch marks in the inner thigh areas around the crotch for some odd reason and nowhere else... Maybe my penis gained weight?

Anyways theyre hardly noticeable now unless you're really looking for them. They're something we will all get eventually in one way or another.