What's a good first date for you?

What would be a great first day for you with someone?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Being from a rural area with lots of woods. I'd bring them up on the catwalks of this bridge that went across the Susquehanna river. Climb down onto the middle column half way across which was 165-200ft above the river, no guard rails. and we would sit on the platform & look out at everything as the sun started setting. Very dangerous, and completely illegal. Even getting up there was scary. that was never our first time meeting. That wouldn't go over well. But it was free, it kept them coming back and it was a date they'll remember forever.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Super simple, in my opinion, since its the first day
    Take her out to eat but like some small café and then go for a walk along riverside
    Maybe a Picknick at sunset
    Kinda cute and romantic
    It shouldn't be the cinema or sth
    Someplace where u will be able to laugh and talk a lot

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say a walk at a lake or park followed by coffee and a day playing golf or an afternoon at a garden or a picnic by some old castle or building

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly? I liked to go to the zoo. Grab some ice cream, walk and talk, and learn about the animals. Movie dates are boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • slight get together. she brings as many friends as she wants, I do the same, we pass a couple bowls around. there's absolutely no better way to get to know her and see her true colors and how she treats others. good way to find out if you will get along too.

tried and true. 4 years later, we both quit recreationally smoking, we both have careers that lead us to work together, we have a baby. inseparable, happiest relationship you've seen since the 1920's

0|1
    0|0
  • To me a good first date isn't so much about what we do, as it is about how well we click. So in my book, a good date is simply one where sparks fly and I feel like I'm really connecting with my date.

3|0
    0|0
  • Something small... ice cream or coffee early in the day... the older I get the less I wanna get messed around with and if I like you we can take it from coffee if I dont we can go out separate ways and I won't feel like my time was wasted. Since I was gonna go have coffee anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost always do coffee, especially since I meet people mostly off dating apps.

Coffee is great because it's public, so one of us could bail if we don't feel comfortable (yes girls can be creepy too), it doesn't necessarily scream "hook up" and it's cheap.

Only if I like the girl will I consider extending the date to drinks or dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • A good old walk in the park followed by ice cream and enjoying the nature plus animals.

0|2
    0|0
  • hanging on a rooftop or open sky area, just talking until the stars turn into morning.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sitting under the stars, cuddling on a blanket. Maybe some food but, just spending time there and getting to know one another. That’s something I’ve always wanted but have never got to have.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dude I'd just be happy with listening to some music and talking all night.

But a girl can only dream about going to see her favorite band on a first date

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been on so many horrible dates that my standards are as low as :
    -She has things to say and keep the conversation going.
    -She's polite with good manners
    -She's not a party pooper

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not about the location or the activity, its about the quality of connection and conversation. When those things go well, the rest will follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • The animal sanctuary is cool. You can walk talk and look at the wild creatures in recovery

0|0
    0|0
  • now you see
    i'm a very old fashioned person
    i don't just wanna go to a fancy restaurant
    the movies maybe if its an interesting movie
    there's always the carnival thats perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing something active like skating in the park or rock climbing! Great for getting some banter going :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Grabbing a coffee, talking and then taking a walk together.
    Ends with kissing

0|0
    0|0
  • Something simple and relaxed. You're doing something to keep you occupied but also plenty of opportunity to interact and get to know one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. Because yeah you have to enjoy yourself but you've also got to appeal to the other persons interests in order to keep them ingaged and prevent the awkward conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting @ThePundertaker in person
    We can honestly be digging our graves and I’ll be happy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter where we go, as long as the connection is strong and we click... And there is a mutual interest in the future...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just some place where we can get to know each other better

1|0
    0|0
  • When both parties ended on the same page for the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing something relaxing & being able to chat!

Coffee, smoothies & ice cream are best for this 👍🏾

0|0
    0|0
  • A good first date for me could be almost anything whether it's sitting at home watching a movie eating some food or going out to dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and a long moonlit walk to get to know your date a little more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting dinner at a nice restaurant or a walk in the park

0|0
    0|0
  • Going at a beautiful beach side cafe and having a nice moctail with her...

0|0
    0|0
  • One where we just talk and just have a good time; enjoying each others

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting outand lookn into restaurant to eat and have a walk to talk and know more abouy eachother

0|0
    0|0
  • Just hangout, eat something, quality talks and agreement for next date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk through old town and check out the shops and get some ice cream or coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Good connection lot of laughs and conversation, ending with a kiss and another date planned

0|0
    0|0
  • If you both hold hands, and it sends butterflies in your stomach, it is a good date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement Park
    Movie & Dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • Amusement park

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely something simple and laid back

0|1
    0|0