What's a good first date for you?

What would be a great first day for you with someone?

2730

Most Helpful Guy

• Being from a rural area with lots of woods. I'd bring them up on the catwalks of this bridge that went across the Susquehanna river. Climb down onto the middle column half way across which was 165-200ft above the river, no guard rails. and we would sit on the platform & look out at everything as the sun started setting. Very dangerous, and completely illegal. Even getting up there was scary. that was never our first time meeting. That wouldn't go over well. But it was free, it kept them coming back and it was a date they'll remember forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Super simple, in my opinion, since its the first day
    Take her out to eat but like some small café and then go for a walk along riverside
    Maybe a Picknick at sunset
    Kinda cute and romantic
    It shouldn't be the cinema or sth
    Someplace where u will be able to laugh and talk a lot